In addition to participating in the run/walk, donating or becoming a business sponsor,
Do it yourself
- Help us spread the work by distributing MOM Race flyers at your school, church, office, local coffee shop, etc.
- Be sure to ask permission before posting signs on private property and obey all solicitation prohibitions.
- To obtain color flyers or posters, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, address, phone number, and requested quantities
- Start an online fundraising campaign using Crowdrise and expand your reach by following these Helpful Hints
- For those who would rather collect in-person donations, download a 2017 MOM fundraising form (PDF format or Excel format) to keep track of all your donor/payment info
- Ask your friends, family members, co-workers and others to support your MOM fundraising efforts. Let them know that all donations made to Mind Over Matter are tax exempt under IRS 501(c)(3).
- In order to be considered for the MOM fundraising challenge competition, online Crowdrise donations and in-person fundraising packages (completed forms, individual checks, and a single check made payable to “Mind Over Matter” to cover all cash donations) are due by 8:30 AM on race day.
- The individual and team who raises the most money will win a prize and be acknowledged during the awards ceremony following the race!
Start a company
- Provide a work environment that values and encourages positive mental health
- Proudly display MOM Race flyers and promote the event to your employees and customers
- Offer employee gift matching
- Host an office fundraiser, e.g., $5 Denim Day
- Donate raffle prizes, refreshments, or other race-related products or services